Groombridge Place and The Enchanted Forest
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Tel: +44 01892 861444
There's magic and mystery, history and intrigue, romance and peace at these beautiful gardens.
- Visit England Awards - Code of Practice 2012
Public Transport Directions
Bus Service 291 (Tunbridge Wells - East Grinstead) www.metrobus.co.uk
From Royal Tunbridge Wells: take A264 towards East Grinstead. After 2 miles take B2110 south to Groombridge. Groombridge Place is on the left past the village green and church.
- In countryside
- Guide Dogs Permitted - Not at bird of prey displays.
- Toilets for Disabled Visitors
Parking & Transport
- On site parking
- On-Site cafe/restaurant - Refreshments, tea, light snacks and lunches.
- Picnic Site
- Groups Accepted - Essential to prebook.By arrangement.
- Family Fun
Tours and Demonstrations
- Educational Visits Accepted
|2013 (31/03/2015 - 04/11/2015)|